Re: Iris Show exhibits

I couldn't find it when I first looked, although I had
a vague recollection of it being there. See p39-40.
But even though this Entry under Educational division
is concise and good, Perhaps it deserves more
prominance. It is really a valuable non-competitive
part of a show, and it does what I think a show should
emphasize--Promoting Iris.