Re: Iris Fairies - & Perils of designing/interpreting surveys!

In a message dated 2/7/2006 4:22:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
danabrown@peoplepc.com writes:

And  maybe they just really like to show iris...stranger things  have
happened.  Much more plausible to me than some  scenarios.

Oh, quite possibly.

Just trying to come up with some sort of explanation or  rationale  so that
the idea that folks denied an opportunity to show  competatively would get get
rid of their irises make sense to me. I don't see  the flowers as a means to
an end, you see, but as an end in themselves.

Cordially,

Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA