Re: SHOW: Show Stalk

Mike -- I agree. The little tags are a pain in the assembly. I get a bunch of them from the show folks in advance and paste my return address labels onto them. When it's show time, all I have to do is write in the cultivar information. -- Griff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael D. Greenfield" <mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com>
To: <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 8:41 PM
Subject: [iris] SHOW: Show Stalk

For those the have never been to a show Region 19 web page has lots of photos
of show stalks and their rules for the show. Under iris photos.
http://jerseyiris.org/index.htm

Cutting some stalks, throwing them in the back of the truck. Then hauling them
to the site. Then trying to stick them in those little tubes is not bad it is
making them little tags out is the killer. Way too much work for me. :-)

Wonder if Avery has a template for them.

Mike Greenfield