Re: Re: OT:Spring

Hi Betty ' your not the only one ready for spring , I was out walking through the gardens  today  and  could hardly believe my eyes -- seeds sprouting  and two bloom stalks forming on DaughterOf Stars ''I don't know if January  being so unseasonably  warm was a blessing  or not ;;time will tell,,.                                                                       Jim Rohrer