Re: Re: SHOW: Advance Prep

In a message dated 2/8/2006 9:30:40 P.M. Central Standard Time,
willwarner@alltel.net writes:

<<Something important with that is not to remove spent flowers on  seedlings,
the judge counts the buds. >>
When I showed my first seedlings, I'd read you shouldn't 'groom' the
seedlings.  I took it literally and took them straight from the  garden.  I found out
the hard way that you should clean everything EXCEPT  the old blooms!
Nothing like working as a clerk!
Sigh!  Some of us learn harder than others! But look at the  memories!  First
iris, first show, first seedling at a show!

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: