AIS:Bulletins

Hi,

I sent Bruce a copy of what I had submitted here and he asked me to pass his message on to the list so here it is. Now you know for sure that he would love to have articles from you.

Patti

Hi Patti: -- and please pass this on to all at iris-hort --- YES!!! I am always looking for articles. I am happy to receive them from anyone who loves irises. Just send them to me as an e-mail attachment, and pictures, too, if appropriate. As for content of the January Bulletin specifically, there is never much room for innovative articles in that issue because the show reports, list of judges, etc., etc. take up so much room and must be published in that issue. There are very specific rules on what things have to be included in each issue, and January has the most, but many people would miss those January reports very much if they were omitted. The other three issues have a lot more leeway. Looking forward to receiving your articles! Very sincerely, Bruce