Re: AIS: Bulletins, Changes, Membership

In a message dated 2/12/2006 12:00:43 A.M. Central Standard Time,
jijones@usjoneses.com writes:

<<I think it relates to the problem because so many of the  members think
of the Board (and thus the organization) as unresponsive and  that
"they" are out of touch.>>
Is it possible that this sense of detachment is responsible, in part?   Maybe
if we determine why people don't feel they are 'part' of the whole,  but mere
observers?  On the outside looking in?
What do successful organizations do to make their members feel  included?
And could we advertise the organization without seeming to  aggressive?  Or
is prohibited in the by laws?

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: