Re: AIS: Bulletins, Changes, Membership

In a message dated 2/12/2006 3:55:26 A.M. Central Standard Time,
rpries@sbcglobal.net writes:

<<In business there is a saying repeating the same thing and  expecting
different results is insanity.>>
This is true in life as in business.  Yet many fear change with  the result
being inertia.

Another saying . . . "the best indicator of the future is the past."

And another . . . "the more things change the more they stay the  same."

Bob, people do continue to view the AIS as unresponsive.

For instance, the questionnaire we filled out during the past 12  months.
The questions dealt with many of these issues.  It was  presented at the
convention in St. Louis and then given out by our club  presidents.  There has been
no word as to when the results will be  known.  Or if they will be known.  (or
did I miss it?)

I'm seeing this in life in general.  Business and private. People  like to
know what's happening.

The younger generation says that our way won't work for them.  They  are
different!  But we're all born human with the same needs and the same  fears.
Beyond the basics we want to be loved and respected.  Rejection  is a big fear.

Feed back may be the answer?? (Not the iris)  People feel more  involved if
they know what is going on???

Yet, we may never get as many young people as we need.  They are  working
longer hours for less pay.  Many are living in town houses.   As they say . . .
they are different! ;-)

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: