To: <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: [iris] Re: CULT: Murphey's and Borer

In a message dated 2/12/2006 11:35:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com writes:

<<Anner these were alive when taken

Sublime cooties! My big fellow was a lot pinker, I must say, a sort of 1950s
dingy salmon color, and he had dark dots on his sides. Real stylish.

If you have a good picture of the moth put that up, too. I've seen it, I
think, but I could be remembering wrong since in my moth phase I was much
preoccupied with wooly bears.

Cordially,

Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA