Re: AIS: Bulletins, Changes, Membership

I will have copies for all the board members printed
and probably another dozen or so of extras. In the
fall, I e-mailed the convention data to every board
member a copy about 3 weeks prior to the meeting and
hope to have the greater survey available a month
before convention and would be happy to share it with
anyone. Tallying hundreds of responses to 40 questions
is an enormous task so I hate to predict exactly when
I will have it all finished. I also try to summarize
write in comments, and believe me there are a lot.
Often they cast a completely different perspective on
the answers.