Re: AIS: Bulletins, Changes, Membership

In a message dated 2/12/2006 11:19:21 A.M. Central Standard Time,
rpries@sbcglobal.net writes:

<<Tallying hundreds of responses to 40 questions
is an  enormous task so I hate to predict exactly when
I will have it all  finished.>>
Bob, I did not realize that the tallying job rested on your  shoulders!  I
did not mean to cast aspersions or criticize.  Simply  used it as an example.  I
don't question your dedication and hard  work.
<< I also try to summarize write in comments, and believe me  there are a lot.
Often they cast a completely different perspective on the  answers. >>
I can only imagine.  When I saw the questionnaire for the second time,  I
wished that I'd not filled it out at the convention.  With lengthy
consideration, I might have answered some of the questions differently.
<<hope to have the greater survey available a month before convention  and
would be happy to share it with anyone.>>
Since I won't be able to go to the convention, will there be enough copies
available that I might have a friend pick up an extra copy?  Will it be
presented in such a way that the questions and the answers are both  presented?

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: