AIS: Articles we would like to see

Feel free to add to the list and when we get more we can forward it to Bruce Filardi.

1. Article for beginners on how belonging can benefit them. Meeting other iris growers and sharing rhizomes. How to find the nearest iris club. Assure them they don't have to grow 800 iris to enjoy being a member. A new member could write such an article with their experience.

2. Article on how it was in the old days. How hard it was to get new iris and how much they cost.

3. Not all of us are writers. Could we arrange for someone to edit their article for grammar. This might help some get over their fear of writing one.

4. I see many post for information on companion plants with very little help. An article on this might be good.

Feel free to add more.

Mike Greenfield