Re: AIS: Bulletins, Changes, Membership

On Feb 12, 2006, at 4:57 AM, Autmirislvr@aol.com wrote:
Bob, people do continue to view the AIS as unresponsive.

For instance, the questionnaire we filled out during the past 12 months.
The questions dealt with many of these issues. It was presented at the
convention in St. Louis and then given out by our club presidents. There has been
no word as to when the results will be known. Or if they will be known. (or
did I miss it?)
You can find the first set or results at:

http://www.irises.org/infocentral.htm

The younger generation says that our way won't work for them. They are
different! But we're all born human with the same needs and the same fears.
Beyond the basics we want to be loved and respected. Rejection is a big fear.

Feed back may be the answer?? (Not the iris) People feel more involved if
they know what is going on???

Yet, we may never get as many young people as we need. They are working
longer hours for less pay.

So are some of us "old" folk.