RE: OT: AIS Membership

Bruce Filardi, AIS Bulletin Editor, asked me to post this:

Hello again all:
Re the discussion of information for newcomers, I received the  following:
<A complimentary copy of Basic Iris  Culture is sent to each new member as a
part of the new member  packet.  Culture info for all of the classifications
is a part of the  booklet.  With the exception of a dedicated chapter on
culture of  species.  I maintain that the culture of most beardless species is that
of  beardless hybrids and for bearded species is essentially that of  bearded
hybrids.  This however is not specifically stated in  BIC.>
If you did not receive such a booklet when  you first joined AIS, please drop
me a line (with your mailing address) and  I will try to see that one is sent
to you.  I'm not sure exactly who is  sending out the New Membership packets
these days, but I will find out and will  contact this person with addresses
of anyone who did not receive it with his/her  original New Member's Packet.
Bruce (_bfilardi@comcast.net_ (mailto:bfilardi@comcast.net) )

Rita  Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO