Re: RE: OT AIS Membership

In a message dated 2/13/2006 8:37:06 A.M. Central Standard Time,
GormleyGreenery@aol.com writes:

I  apologize that the message I forwarded from Bruce Filardi was missing a
line during the "cut-n-paste" process.  Here is the full  message  again

Hello again all:

Re the discussion of  information for newcomers, I received the  following:

part of the new member packet. Culture info for all of the classifications

Well darn!  the airwaves just do not like that sentence - it  left it out
A complimentary copy of Basic Iris Culture is sent to each new  member as a
part of the new member packet. Culture info for all of the  classifications

Rita  Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO
AIS Region 18, Zone  5