Re: AIS: Bulletins, Changes, Membership

You are absolutely right. I neglected to address the page count issue.

There is also another interesting twist, that is: If you reduce the page count enough we could possibly change from perfect binding to a much cheaper alternative.

No, I am not advocating reducing the page count significantly. What is important is to make what we publish better and more interesting by having more iris related articles.

John