Re: OT-Question

In a message dated 2/13/2006 10:56:58 A.M. Central Standard Time,
iris@dancingmeadows.com writes:

According to the AIS web site, back issues are often available through  the
AIS
Storefront.  See the following  link:
http://www.irises.org/storefront.htm

In my case, my membership  has not expired, but I'm still waiting for the Jan.
Bulletin to  arrive.  Others in my local club have theirs.  Very  frustrating!

Kathy in Milan, MI

The AIS Bulletins are sent Bulk Mail and, depending on the USPS center they
go through, the delivery times seem to really vary.

Tom, as AIS Membership Secretary gets all the "returns" for bad addresses,
temporarily away, moved etc. and those returns are sent back (at a charge!)
first class mail.  He always receives "returns" before we ever get our  own!  We
just got our own last Friday.

As we explained to Pat, non-renewals are not removed from the mailing list
for 60 days so any January Bulletins that are not received in the next week or
two, you should send an inquiry to:  Tom Gormley, AIS Membership Secretary,
_aismemsec@earthlink.net_ (mailto:aismemsec@earthlink.net)

PS - the AIS Bulletin is worth waiting for and we are all pleased you are
looking for it!!!  Now - waiting for new catalogs!

Rita  Gormley
(Unofficial  assistant to the AIS Membership Secretary)
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill,  MO
AIS Region 18, Zone  5
http://www.gormleygreenery.com/