Re: AIS: Membeship

In a message dated 2/13/2006 3:25:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com writes:

They way  I understand it without joining AIS I can:

Go to any affiliated club  meeting including local, Regional and National.
Enter any affiliated iris  show.
Register and introduce an iris.
Purchase materials from AIS Store  Front including R & Is
Win Awards
I can get judges training at a  meeting just no credit for it
Access to the R & Is on line

What  membership entitles me to:

The Bulletin and information it  contains
I can become a judge

It also entitles you to the satisfaction of knowing you are helping support
the organization that provides/enables everything you listed in the first
Dorothy Stiefel
Spencer, NY, USA