Seriously folks, I'm not the most computer savvy person on this  list.  I
make no such claims. I study and research a lot, just not  computers.
I went to the website, which I admittedly don't do often.  I was  expecting
the mentioned files to be available ON the website.  I wasn't  expecting the
downloads to my computer.

I retrieved the Membership Poll and printed out a copy, two pages.  I  can
not find a list of the results?
Also, the Bylaws.  I did a download.  It sent it to my photo  shop.  What a
mess to try and print it from photo shop elements.  I  printed two of eleven
pages and quit.
Why can't I down load to a simple word document??

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: