Re: AIS:Website

On Feb 13, 2006, at 5:56 PM, Autmirislvr@aol.com wrote:

Seriously folks, I'm not the most computer savvy person on this list. I
make no such claims. I study and research a lot, just not computers.

I went to the website, which I admittedly don't do often. I was expecting
the mentioned files to be available ON the website. I wasn't expecting the
downloads to my computer.

I retrieved the Membership Poll and printed out a copy, two pages. I can
not find a list of the results?

Also, the Bylaws. I did a download. It sent it to my photo shop. What a
mess to try and print it from photo shop elements. I printed two of eleven
pages and quit.

Why can't I down load to a simple word document??

All the documents on the Information Central page are in Acrobat PDF format or in RTF (Rich Text Fromat)

PDF documents are read using a program called Acrobat Reader free from Adobe. There are instructions at the bottom of the page on how to get Acrobat Reader.

RTF documents can be read by virtually any word processing program.

We do not publish Microsoft Word documents because not everyone has that program. (Much to Bill's Chagrin) There are several other word processing programs.

John | "There be dragons here"