OT-CHAT: weather

All you folks survive the blizzard ok?  Most of it missed us this time,
but it was a reminder of the 93 blizzard here.  News reported record
depth of snow in Central Park, but that record was less than part of my
driveway in 93.  Not something I hope to experience again....

Anybody heard from Rosalie lately?

We had several days of strange weather - it snowed like crazy,
completely covering the ground and trees off and on, but would quit for
a few hours, melt, then start again.   Really pretty, big fluffy
snowflakes.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8