Re: AIS: Membeship

Excellent idea, John. This is the only way to find out why they do not renew. We can speculate but that is based on our personal ideas and we are still members. We need to start with their responses if we really wish to learn why they do not resubscribe and also to determine if we can do anything to keep them as AIS subscribers. Perhaps the answers will surprise us.

Patti

Why not ask THEM? We have
a survey that asks members different things that may begin to touch on the issues,
but they are not unhappy or disinterested enough to be a non-renewal. Those who
choose not to renew are the ones who can give exact reasons. We have their
addresses, can we come up with funds for postage to ask them? Give them a simple
survey...10 questions and a write-in blank. Maybe that would bring the issue into
focus. Some will not respond,  they are probably the ones  who would't renew
anyway. Those who do reply are probably the ones who would renew if it were more
to their taste.

John Bruce