Re: AIS: Membeship

Great minds run in the same channel!! I proposed this
survey last year and last week I followed up on it
with the memsec. This is a very busy time for him but
it is also the best time to do it. I am hoping to have
something in the mail next week. Would anyone like to
suggest wording for the questions?