HYB:Drawbacks:update

Update on the bodies found on adjacent property!  New carcass  indicates man
made problem!  Land owner reports that another neighbor is a  likely suspect.
Another report that the same neighbor "got rid of" his  annoying dog!  Meets
the description of the dog found.

The last flood removed older evidence.

Existence of black bears has been verified by sighting.

But it does look like I can tend my iris patch this spring without being
weighed down with a shotgun!  I will keep an eye open for tracks since a  bob cat
was shot in this county just 10 days ago.

I now relinquish my nickname of 'Buckshot Betty!'  <vbg>

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: