Re: HYB:Drawbacks:update

Don't worry about bobcats. Nothing but a big, big puddy cat. I see one on the trail yearly, and I'm sure they see more often. Ditto coyotes. Bears, different situation. Black bears don't like to be surprised, especially with cubs around. Not likely to surprise them if you're making any noise at all; they'll be gone! And DON'T plant blueberries next to your irises - they love them.

Zone 6. Near Harpers Ferry, WV