advice please

Hi,  I was in home depot last week and I couldn't resist.  I  bought 3
packages of dried Iris rhizomes.  One is labeled color Tart, one is
superstition, and one is cherub's smile.    They are labeled a late season
bearded.
What is the best way to treat these BEFORE i plant them.  Anything special I
should do???
I checked all my iris plants yesterday and of the 9 I bought of live plants
while we were on vacation, I only have 2 that survived the trip, planting
and wintering.
Of the 19 plants that I was given from a very sharing individual, ALL ARE
STILL ALIVE!!!   Yesterday I let the dogs out into the backyard and I
noticed in a big pot that I have 3 dutch iris bulbs that are blooming.
There are about 3 or 4 more that have sent up green stalks.  These are on
the north side of the house.  What a nice surprise on a gloomy day.
Bichonly,   Arlene & Krystal K Bichon Frise in El Paso, TX
mailto:arhertel@prodigy.net
outgoing mail checked by McAfee VirusScan version 7.0