Re: CULT: survivors in the vale

Turning my garden database into just a list of names, there were around
600 entries.  Probably missed some duplicates (multiple plants, some
with different (erroneous) purchase or registration dates).

Of those 600, about 400 didn't make it to the 'survivors' list.  Of
those 400, some have died since the last database update (April 2005),
some will probably die in the next year or so.  I suspect there are some
on that list that should be on the survivor list but haven't made enough
impression on me to get there yet <g>  The majority are limping along,
surprising me by occasionally producing a bloomstalk, barely replacing
themselves.  Some have been here for many years.

I forget how many names were on the more recent list - several hundred,
I think.

Hope to get to work on updating the garden database next week, getting
ready for another hectic growing season.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8