Re: AIS: Region 7 website

Drat - incoming email isn't working this AM.

Betty, Annette, Jim, I've updated some stuff on the website.

After looking at it online, I saw a few more things that needed fixing
(don't display quite the same on my PC as they do online).  So I've made
a few more revisions offline, but will wait to load them on the server
till tonight.  Hopefully, email will be moving again before then, if
you've sent any corrections/suggestions.  Will also try to stop by the
library to see what it looks like with Explorer (I'm using Netscape)
today or tomorrow.

Anybody taking a laptop to Henry Horton, and is there a way to hook up
to let folks see this there and give me more input?

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8