AIS: Sad News

Gary White writes:

Begin forwarded message:

From: gary white <in2iris@yahoo.com>
Date: February 25, 2006 11:25:09 AM PST
To: AISdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Sad News

I learned this morning that Calvin Reuter passed away
last night after a brief illness and complications
after gall bladder surgery.  Cal was a past RVP of
Region 21 and also a past President of the Tall
Bearded Iris Society.  I believe he had also served on
the board of the AIS Foundation.  He was usually in
attendance at AIS conventions and often in the
audience at AIS Board meetings.  Cal was a very loyal,
active, and hardworkng member of AIS, Region 21, and
several AIS affiliates.  He certainly will be greatly

Funeral arrangements are incomplete, but if anyone
wishes further information, please let me know and I
will get the information to you.

Gary White, Lincoln, Nebraska
RVP Region 21