Re: OSIS Meeting Notice and Invitation

In a message dated 2/22/06 11:06:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Oneofcultivars@aol.com writes:

> Guest speakers will be Felder Rushing

Thanks for the invitation, Bill.  Too far for us, but we have been to talks
by Felder several times and his programs are certainly worth attending.  One
time we even sat at the same table with him at a banquet and enjoyed talking
with him.

Dorothy Willott