Re: AIS: Sad News

With heartfelt sadness, I was stunned at the loss of my iris friend Cal
Reuter.   I always enjoyed seeing him at AIS conventions.  RVP Gary White
forwarded the following information:

"Visitation will be Monday Feb 27th from 3PM to 8PM at the Kuzelka-Minnick
Funeral Home in Wisner, Nebraska.
The funeral home is located at 1320 Ave E in Wisner. Also, if you want to
send an e-mail sympathy card,
here is the website of the funeral home and obituary:

At the end of Cal's obituary, there is a link for a Sympathy Card that you
can click on and send a

The funeral will be at 10:30AM at St John's Lutheran Church in Pilger,
Nebraska and burial will be in the
Wisner Cemetery with Military Rites.  There will also be visitation at the
church beginning at 9AM until the
service at 10:30AM.  Please note that the church is in Pilger, Nebraska,
which is about 8 miles west of
Wisner, Nebraska.

If you want to send a personal note to Cal's wife, here is her address:
Luetta Reuter
2317 3rd Rd.
Wisner, NE  68791-3536"

Kitty Loberg, Calif.