HYB:Getting ready!

Today we have our first snow of the year.  (In SCKY) Some have more  than
others and it is thawing.

I like looking at the snow cover, which is over the straw cover, which  is
over the chicken wire, which is over the seedling pots!   <vbg>  Straw was
spoiled so it peeled apart in books!  I just  like the look!  It speaks of spring.
AND?  I'm easy to  please.
I'm spending much of today getting materials ready for spring and the first
blooms.  Taking inventory and making replacements where necessary.
Seem to have lost a couple of the deer bags and a few of the tags need
replacing.  _HYB:Tags_ (http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/feb04/msg00120.html)
Ground Hog DAY!  It will soon be spring!

Betty W.  in South-central KY Zone 6 ---If you don't cross them, you can't
plant them!
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Where the seeds are in the pots once  again!