Re: OT: Cut flowers for cemetery

Thanks to you all offering some ideas. Doesn't solve my problem like now, but gives me some ideas to play with going forward.

For those of you wondering what happens to a bloom with a high water content hits a 20 degree night, the result is indeed frozen mush. Unless I have a bountiful supply waiting to be cut, I'll let it bloom in the house from now on. Live and learn.