RE: OT publications

What type of publications do you subscribe to for your Garden pleasure in

I am busy catching up on my reading of Garden Gate, Chicagoland,
Horticulture, northerngardener, and the Iris newsletters I receive.

Last spring Garden Gate had a really good section on growing Iris, I enjoyed
reading it.  Garden Gate considered Iris as one of the ten best flowering
garden plants.  Perennials (Spring 2007) has an interesting article about

How can we continue to bring Iris to the attention of all gardeners?  Ideas,
please contact me off line at cholte@wi.rr.com.

Thanks, Char

New Berlin WI