Re: HYB:poll-Mama Mia vs Mother Nature

In a message dated 2/18/2007 5:52:34 P.M. Central Standard Time,
flatnflashy@yahoo.com writes:
"poll-Mama Mia vs Mother Nature"
I don't soak my seed in the toilet or put them in the refrigerator.
I plant the seed in mum pots in late October and leave them outside over
winter.  They take the cold with the snow, or not.  Although I don't  plant my
seed in the ground, I consider it to be Mother Nature's way!

Betty W.  in South-central KY Zone 6 ---If you don't cross them, you can't
plant them!
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Where the seeds are in the pots once  again!