Re: HYB:poll-Mama Mia vs Mother Nature

My basic method is to stratify the soaked seeds for 12 weeks in plastic bags with holes.  Any that don't germinate (or have appreciably stopped) after the twelve weeks and temperature cycling for 3-4 weeks are then forced to germinate using the cutting method.

I don't hold them over a year, I just make another cross if I want more seed.

Paul Archer
Raleigh, NC  Zone 7