Re: Re: HYB: germination

Well, right now I would probably only propose summarizing my results within the confines of this forum.  Although depending on what results I get and how interesting they are, who knows?  Maybe an article for The Bulletin.

It will be a couple years yet before I would have anything and judging by the others' efforts within this forum it could even be a collaborative effort.