RE: DIS Newsletter deadline

Hi Kelly,
Here is a short item for the newsletter.

Are you willing to donate a few Historic Iris to our annual sale?  It is a
really simple process.

You go over your garden of Historics, contact me with the names and the
number of Iris you are willing to donate.  When I receive your donation list
I add it to master list.  You are not required to be a member of HIPS, but
we would welcome you if you would like to join.

See our Web page. www.hips-roots.com <http://www.hips-roots.com/>

We publish the complete list on our web page and orders are sent to me.  I
go through the lists and contact the donors around the middle to the end of
June.  The donors send to me the Iris I need for the sale when I request
them and I deliver the order to the person who has purchased the Iris.

Char Holte
17308 W Observatory Rd
New Berlin WI 53146

Thanks, Char