Re: Re: HYB: 2nd year germination

In a message dated 2/20/2007 6:56:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lmann@lock-net.com writes:

Clarence, do you hold seeds over for more than one year's  germination?
Linda Mann asks the above question. Answer: I used to hold seeds over
sometimes, but the percent of 2d year germination was so small that I stopped  doing
it unless the cross was thought to be of special value, e..g. crosses made
to obtain a white dwarf setosa. Clarence Mahan in northern VA.

<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Check out free AOL at
http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp.  Most comprehensive set of free
safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the
web, free AOL Mail and much more.