Re: HYB:Germination and rebloom

In a message dated 2/20/2007 12:39:46 P.M. Central Standard Time,
CEMahan@aol.com writes:

would agree that the ability to survive is a  characteristic of vigor.>>
Then I've had a successful day!   <very big grin!>

Betty W.  in South-central KY Zone 6 ---If you don't cross them, you can't
plant them!
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Where the seeds are in the pots once  again!

<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Check out free AOL at
http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp.  Most comprehensive set of free
safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the
web, free AOL Mail and much more.