Re: HYB:Germination and rebloom

That is very helpful information.  It think gives people perspective and what to expect from their own crosses.  It also is probably very helpful to those who have trouble culling their precious seedlings.

It really depends what the goals are in your hybridizing.  Not to discount your effort in desperation to save as much as you could and take your babies with you.  But it seems the strategy worked well.

I personally couldn't cull anywhere near that hard as my goals with my hybridizing are a bit more involved as to whether something grows well or reblooms... for right now anyway.  But it would be nice to get to a point where I could do that.

Paul Archer
Raleigh, NC Zone 7