Re: HYB:Germination:Observations:Temperature and time

What I want to know is... if I can get a local weather forcast on my home page, why shouldn't I be able to find somewhere online an almanac of the local highs and lows?  That way all I have to track is when bloom or sprouting begins.

  Christian
  ky

Autmirislvr@aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 2/18/2007 10:01:00 P.M. Central Standard Time,