HYB:Daily High/Low

In a message dated 2/20/2007 7:27:47 P.M. Central Standard Time,
flatnflashy@yahoo.com writes:

<<What I want to know is... if I can get a local weather forcast  on my home
page, why shouldn't I be able to find somewhere online an almanac  of the
local highs and lows?  That way all I have to track is when bloom  or sprouting
 Christian, since you live in KY I might be able to help.  My  local station
has that information on it's weather page.  _www.wbko.com/weather_
(http://www.wbko.com/weather)    You are  on the other side of the state, but this can
give you an idea of what where to  look.  Scroll to the bottom of the page and
the high/low is listed.  I  don't know what your local or closest weather
channel is . . . maybe Cape  G.??
Have you gone to the show at Cape?  Or visited Niswonger's  seedling beds?

Betty W.  in South-central KY Zone 6 ---If you don't cross them, you can't
plant them!
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Where the seeds are in the pots once  again!

<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Check out free AOL at
http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp.  Most comprehensive set of free
safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the
web, free AOL Mail and much more.