Re: Re: ]HYB:Germination:Observations:Temperature and time

That might work for seeds that need extended chilling times where the seeds would get more chilling over the winter.  They would probably benefit from temperature cycling in the late Fall and the next Spring.

I would imagine you must have somewhere to grow these pots without them freezing over the winter.

But about how many of the seeds don't germinate?