  From: christian foster
  To: iris@hort.net
  Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 11:57 PM
  Subject: [iris] HYB: Glamazon pollen

  Ok guys,

    I went to check out the Blyth intros Loic mentioned... Such lovely large
pictures at that link.  I could clearly see that Glamazon has the same type of
excessive style seam allowance as Frostico.

    Is anyone already growing Glamazon who might be willing to send me some
pollen this year?  I can't wait three whole years to make that cross
<whine>.....and another two for bloom <whimper>.

    How old is Glamazon anyway?  Seems like I've heard enough about her that
she might be getting down close to affordable...

    christian