FW: HYB: TB: best pollen producers 2

Forwarding 2nd time

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

-----Original Message-----
From: fjmjedwards [mailto:fjmjedwards@qwest.net]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 6:56 PM
To: 'iris@hort.net'
Subject: RE: [iris] HYB: TB: best pollen producers

Linda, my best pollen producer has been Pink Champagne.  It always has loads
of fluffy pollen that sets pods on nearly everything.  It is also my most
vigorous pink, and it passes on that attribute.  Heidi Alaina, a newer pink,
may prove to have equal vigor, but I was not able to get any pods from it
either way last year.  I will try again.

Has anyone out there gotten any seeds from Heidi Alaina?

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9