From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net] On Behalf Of loic
tasquier
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 12:50 AM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: Re: [iris] HYB: TB: best pollen producers 2

Hello Francelle,

thanks for the tip, I've received Pink Champagne last year, i will
definitely
keep an eye on it, and save every single bit of pollen if it ever blooms!

When and where can we get your (Mesmerizer X Pink Champagne)= reb- CLOUD
REFLECTION?
You registered it last year, but i don't see any intro for it this year...

Is it a slow grower, and takes it's time to come out?

Loic
       Looc TASQUIER
       zone 7 - Nederland
 Email : tasquierloic@cs.com