Cult: Geek Dinner at Convention info

 Here is a quick link for the Geek Dinner Jan just sent me.
Much quicker than going through whole site .
Now I see there is no form, just mail a check. I was looking for a form.

About the Geek.  LOTS of fun.  The dinner has grown and grown over the years
  There is a wonderful auction and everyone has a great time.  They auction
items people have donated as well as plenty of iris gift certificates from
the hybridizers.  It is a great way to get new irises.

Click on this link to the AIS convention site and then click on Geek Dinner
at the left.
 It only costs $29 and is a great evening's entertainment.  See you there.

Linda Smith <irisgrower@cableone.net> wrote:

AS to the Geek dinner.  Is there a special form to fill out.

It wasn't out at the time of reg. registration, so I have not signed up or
paid for that yet?
 I remember seeing it somewhere but don't remember where it was mentioned  w
the form??

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/gif which had a name of rosy_hint.gif]