Re: HYB: registered rebloomers

Loic, maybe that's just year to year variability? The average is still around 40 per year, a slightly higher rate compared to the 1990s and much higher than previous decades.

Some hybridizers <hate> rebloomers, because it makes digging and shipping more complicated. So maybe around 4 percent is as high as it will go?

Maybe I'd better register and introduce all my less than perfect rebloomers to bump the numbers up <g>

Using the online checklist, searching for <&re AND R. 199> etc
2000s - 328 of 7711 (using your numbers, Loic)
1990s - 360 of 8600
1980s - 271 of 6881
1970s - 154 of 6165
1960s -  93 of 6235