Re: HYB:Rebloomers

I agree and I don't agree
I know wishy washy but
I can see sharing seedlings
1. to see if it does rebloom in other areas
2. allow spread of genes if rebloom is apparent
3. Test offspring for rebloom in other areas
4. increase the rebloom gene pool

There are many areas in the west where rebloom is apparent but does not rebloom in any other area.  There are many registered rebloomers that only rebloom in their own garden.  If rebloom is to be a facet of our hybridizing goals should it be required to rebloom in more than one region/conditions before registered?

Just my thoughts